Director of Operations & Marketing
Joined the TM family in 2003
“You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.” – Henry David Thoreau
Education + Experience:
- Indiana State graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing and Journalism
- Ability to listen to others and maintain a composed nature have enabled her to be an asset in both customer service and staff development areas
- Interacting with people of all kinds
- Davines Oi All In One Milk
- Your Hair Assistant Blowdry Primer
- Love Shampoo & Conditioner
- Davines Strong Hold Hairspray
- Comfort Zone Remedy line
A little about Elizabeth F.:
Elizabeth began her career with Tyler Mason right out of college and quickly grew to her current position helping to run the entire company. Her eternal optimism and sincere social nature nurtures our company’s culture for staff and guests alike. Elizabeth’s marketing and public relations education is a key factor in all of Tyler Mason’s fun events both inside and outside of the salon.
Some of her outside interests include traveling, listening to music, spending quality time with family, friends and her dogs. Elizabeth is active in many philanthropic areas such as the environment, her local community, and Flashes of Hope. She is most proud of creating a beautiful little family with the man she loves and a darling little girl that made her a mom.