Joined the TM family in 2021
- “If it’s a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.” -Admiral Grace Hopper
- “I never am really satisfied that I understand anything; because, understand it well as I may, my comprehension can only be an infinitesimal fraction of all I want to understand about the many connections and relations which occur to me.” -Lady Ada Lovelace
Education + Experience:
- Currently a Computer Science Major
- for my skin: Farmhouse Fresh Honey-Chai steeped in Milk Lotion! So soft and smells SO good!
- for my hair: Davines Minu Shampoo and Conditioner
A little about K.J. D.:
K.J. is a woman of many, many talents. Not only is she currently remodeling her 100 year old house, she also works on cars, likes to garden, solve puzzles and always feels at home in nature. She has a soft spot for animals and has 5 cats of her own. K.J. says she is a sucker for a good fantasy or adventure novel and also enjoys cooking, baking and most importantly, eating new foods. Her adventurous and inquisitive nature create a sense of positive energy that our guests can sense the minute she greets them at the front door.