Joined the TM family in 2017
“For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
Education + Experience:
- 2008 Dance Performance and English graduate – Ball State University
- Ballet choreographer, instructor, performing company director at Curtain Call Dance Center
- Dancer and choreographer for the professional modern dance company – Flourish
- Current student at Indiana Massage College studying Sports and Medical Massage – projected graduation date July 2019
- Predicting staff and guest needs
- Efficiency and organization
- Davines Alchemic Silver Conditioner
- Davines Oi Milk and Oi Oil
A little about Sara Little:
Sara was inspired to join the staff at Tyler Mason after being a long-time guest. She has always followed new trends in hair and makeup, while also ignoring them completely and creating her very own style, experimenting with vibrant lip color and frequent hair color changes.
Sara’s first love is creating, performing and teaching dance. She is a full-time dance instructor at Curtain Call Dance Center where she teaches ballet, pointe and modern dance classes. Her other passions are reading, shopping for records, exploring downtown Indianapolis and enjoying good food and drink, and taking care of her two adorable Boston Terriers, Lucy and Oates.