level 1 stylist
Joined the TM family in 2019
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
Education + Experience:
- Tricoci University for Cosmetology Graduate
- Davines Color Coding Class presented by Professional Salon Concepts
- As a stylists I love creating creative color and making people “shine”!
- Customized color services – including fun and creative hues
- Traditional highlights
- Long layer hair cuts
- I would love to have every product in the salon but here are my favorites:
- Davines Oi Oil – I like to use this on almost everyone (everyday) because it adds shine and tames that frizz!
- Davines Dry Texturizing Mist – This product is AMAZING because it really shows off guest’s layers and creates piecey, defined texture throughout the hair.
A little about Kenzie E.:
Kenzie has the beauty industry in her blood; her grandmother owned a salon and her mom was a nail technician (who happens to be the outgoing Jenny E. at our front desk Guest Services). Also a bubbly, extrovert like her momma, Kenzie has spent time in Mexico and Nicaragua on mission trips, volunteered for the Unified Track Team with Special Needs, and is certified in suicide prevention. She’s so excited to get married to the love of her life this year and gaining a wonderful son in the process (who will be the best big brother to her pit bull/great dane mix – Pepper).