level 2 stylist
Joined the TM family in 2019
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” –Walt Disney
Education + Experience:
- Tricoci University for Cosmetology Graduate
- Davines Hair Cutting Class by Professional Salon Concepts
- As a stylists I love creating creative color and making people “shine”!
- Customized color services – including fun and creative hues
- Traditional highlights
- Long layer hair cuts
- Barber Cuts
- I would love to have every product in the salon but here are my favorites:
- Davines Oi Oil – I like to use this on almost everyone (everyday) because it adds shine and tames that frizz!
- Davines Dry Texturizing Mist – This product is AMAZING because it really shows off guest’s layers and creates piecey, defined texture throughout the hair.
- Wednesday 1pm-9pm
- Thursday 1pm-9pm
- Friday 9am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-3pm
A little about Kenzie S.:
Kenzie has the beauty industry in her blood; her grandmother owned a salon and her mom was a nail technician (who happens to be the outgoing Jenny E. at our front desk Guest Services). Also a bubbly, extrovert like her momma, Kenzie has spent time in Mexico and Nicaragua on mission trips, volunteered for the Unified Track Team with Special Needs, and is certified in suicide prevention. She married in October 2021 and gained a son. Their family grew again when they welcomed their beautiful baby boy to the world December 2022.