- Tyler Mason services are non-refundable however we are more than happy to schedule an adjustment service free of charge if we have made an error.
- Please contact the salon within 48 hours of your dissatisfaction to receive the complimentary service.
- If you have changed your mind or decide to do something different, there will be a nominal charge for the correction.
- Please note: Using home color or going from darker to lighter tones is not an exact science and will most likely result in more than one service to achieve your desired result. If this is the case, your service provider will advise you during your consultation and your service will not be subject to our complimentary adjustment policy.
- Retail products may be returned within 14 days of original purchase if less than 25% has been used. No cash value is given and in-store credit will be issued.
- Opened makeup, skin, and body products are unable to be returned and/or exchanged.
- Equipment is non-returnable; please refer to manufacturers’ warranty.
- All gift cards are non-refundable, but may be transferred.
Right to Refuse Service
Tyler Mason has the right to refuse service to customers demonstrating inappropriate behavior.
- Please notify us of any changes or cancellations at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time so that we may have ample time to fill that time slot.
- For multiple services, spa parties, or wedding parties, a 48-hour notice for changes or cancellations is required.
You may be required to provide a credit card or gift card number prior to booking and will only be charged for services if proper notice is not given.
Your time is important to us and we are committed to offering all guests a reliable timetable. If you arrive late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule or will be offered a shortened service so we may serve every guest promptly.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your reserved appointment to ensure plenty of time to change and relax. We provide you with a robe, slippers and a key to your own personal locker. You are also welcome to relax in the co-ed quiet lounge after your treatments and enjoy the complimentary snacks, beverages or a wellness book as long as you like.
During treatments, your body will be draped with sheets or towels to ensure your privacy. However, because your relaxation and enjoyment is our number one priority, please feel free to leave on as much clothing as makes you comfortable.
Promoting Health & Wellbeing
We ask that you be courteous to our staff by canceling your appointment if you have any communicable diseases such as a cold, flu, cold sores, athlete’s foot, other skin conditions, etc. This is for the protection of the technician performing the service as well as our other guests. We reserve the right to refuse service.
We ask that you do not leave your child unattended at any time during your visit. This is for the safety of your child as well as maintaining a relaxing atmosphere for other guests. Children are not permitted in the spa.
No tipping is expected but is always appreciated and up to your discretion. We also appreciate referrals of your friends and family in lieu of gratuities.
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, all major credit cards, Tyler Mason gift cards, spafinder & spawish gift cards, and personal checks ($30 returned check fee).