New Policies in Response to Covid-19:
Our Health and Safety Standards
- As always, sanitation is one of the cornerstones of our business and we always look to meet and exceed our industry’s expectations.
- All staff has been retrained and certified on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
- Each staff member will take their temperature and monitor their health before starting their day and will not arrive to work if they are showing any signs of illness
- Personal protective equipment is available to be used when necessary or requested
- All staff will be wearing face masks, face shields or both during your visit
- Our handshakes and other non-essential contact have been discontinued (air hugs are still allowed though)
- All items used during each guest’s service will be disinfected after each appointment (including stations, chairs, combs, brushes, hot tools, capes, towels, spa tables, our hands, you know – basically everything).
- Sanitation stations have been set up in high traffic areas for both guests and staff
- Hourly sanitation of public areas will be regulated by dedicated staff members
- Contactless methods of scheduling and payment are available and recommended
- These services will be temporarily unavailable due to safety precautions: Beard Trim, Lip/Chin Wax, Facials, Journey for Two, Makeup Applications, Himalayan Salt Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sinus Relief Massage, and Bamboo Bliss Massage). You can be placed on a waitlist and will be notified when they become available.
- Those at higher risk for Covid-19 should consider scheduling their appointment for a later date
In Preparation for Your Appointment:
- Perform a quick personal health check and if you are showing any signs of illness or a fever above 100.4 please call and reschedule your appointment (cancellation policy will be waived)
- Leave any additional companions at home as we can only accept one person per visit to keep with required occupancy ratios
- We are unable to provide appointments for any children under the age of 16 until further notice (but they can be placed on a waitlist)
- Please bring a face mask (loops behind your ears for hair services) to wear before entering the salon and during your entire visit
- Testers and spa amenities will be temporarily unavailable
- Our space and staffing have been altered to allow for proper social distancing protocol
- Please bring only essential personal belongings to your visit
At Your Next Appointment:
- Waiting areas will be unavailable so please check in from your car and call us when you arrive. If your technician is ready for you, we will meet you at the door. If not, we will call you when your appointment is ready to begin.
- You’ll be greeted with a quick temperature check, health questionnaire and a little hand sanitizer before we begin your service (you can call it our new COVID-19 welcoming ritual)
- Limited beverage service will be available
- Your technician will only be caring for one guest at a time
- Plastic barriers have been placed at our front desk for a safer check out process
- Due to our limited availability and to create a contactless check-out process, your credit card will be used to hold your appointment time for you.
- Our cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice of any changes or cancellations to appointments. If 24 hours is not given, the card on file will be charged the full amount of the appointment scheduled. However, if you are showing any signs of illness, we ask you to reschedule and cancellation charges will be waived.
- Cash transactions are discouraged
- We’ve had a slight price increase to accommodate for new protocols and regulations (click here for our price menu)
- Tyler Mason services are non-refundable however we are more than happy to schedule an adjustment service free of charge if we have made an error.
- Please contact the salon within 48 hours of your dissatisfaction to receive the complimentary service.
- If you have changed your mind or decide to do something different, there will be a nominal charge for the correction.
- Please note: Using home color or going from darker to lighter tones is not an exact science and will most likely result in more than one service to achieve your desired result. If this is the case, your service provider will advise you during your consultation and your service will not be subject to our complimentary adjustment policy.
- Retail products may be returned within 14 days of original purchase if less than 25% has been used. No cash value is given and in-store credit will be issued.
- Opened makeup, skin, and body products are unable to be returned and/or exchanged.
- Equipment is non-returnable; please refer to manufacturers’ warranty.
- All gift cards are non-refundable, but may be transferred.
Right to Refuse Service
Tyler Mason has the right to refuse service to customers demonstrating inappropriate behavior.
- Please notify us of any changes or cancellations at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time so that we may have ample time to fill that time slot.
- For multiple services, spa parties, or wedding parties, a 48-hour notice for changes or cancellations is required.
You may be required to provide a credit card or gift card number prior to booking and will only be charged for services if proper notice is not given.
Your time is important to us and we are committed to offering all guests a reliable timetable. If you arrive late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule or will be offered a shortened service so we may serve every guest promptly.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your reserved appointment to ensure plenty of time to change and relax. We provide you with a robe, slippers and a key to your own personal locker. You are also welcome to relax in the co-ed quiet lounge after your treatments and enjoy the complimentary snacks, beverages or a wellness book as long as you like.
During treatments, your body will be draped with sheets or towels to ensure your privacy. However, because your relaxation and enjoyment is our number one priority, please feel free to leave on as much clothing as makes you comfortable.
Promoting Health & Wellbeing
We ask that you be courteous to our staff by canceling your appointment if you have any communicable diseases such as a cold, flu, cold sores, athlete’s foot, other skin conditions, etc. This is for the protection of the technician performing the service as well as our other guests. We reserve the right to refuse service.
We ask that you do not leave your child unattended at any time during your visit. This is for the safety of your child as well as maintaining a relaxing atmosphere for other guests. Children are not permitted in the spa.
No tipping is expected but is always appreciated and up to your discretion. We also appreciate referrals of your friends and family.
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, all major credit cards, Tyler Mason gift cards and personal checks ($30 returned check fee).