Our Health and Safety Standards:
- Sanitation is one of the cornerstones of our business and we always look to meet and exceed our industry’s expectations.
- All staff has been trained and certified on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices.
- Each staff member will monitor their health before starting their day and will not arrive to work if they are showing signs of illness.
- Our service providers will wear a face covering if you prefer so during your service.
- All items used during each guest’s service will be disinfected after each appointment.
- Sanitation stations have been set up in high traffic areas for both guests and staff.
- Contactless methods of scheduling and payment are available.
In Preparation for Your Appointment:
- Perform a quick personal health check and if you are showing any signs of illness or a fever above 100.4 please call and reschedule your appointment (cancellation policy will be waived).
- Tyler Mason services are non-refundable however we are more than happy to schedule an adjustment service free of charge if we have made an error.
- Please contact the salon within 48 hours of your dissatisfaction so we can assist you in finding a remedy for the situation.
- If you have changed your mind or decide to do something different, there will be a nominal charge for the correction.
- Please note: Using home color or going from darker to lighter tones is not an exact science and will most likely result in more than one service to achieve your desired result. If this is the case, your service provider will advise you during your consultation and your service will not be subject to our complimentary adjustment policy.
- Retail products may be returned within 14 days of original purchase if less than 25% has been used. No cash value is given and in-store credit will be issued.
- Opened makeup, skin, and body products are unable to be returned and/or exchanged.
- Equipment is non-returnable; please refer to manufacturers’ warranty.
- All gift cards are non-refundable, but may be transferred.
Right to Refuse Service
Tyler Mason has the right to refuse service to customers demonstrating inappropriate behavior.
- Please notify us of any changes or cancellations at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time so that we may have ample time to fill that time slot. Appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
- For multiple services, spa parties, or wedding parties, a 48-hour notice for changes or cancellations is required. Appointments canceled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged a $30 cancellation fee.
- We kindly ask that you cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance so that we are able to fill your spot. Missed appointments, no-shows, and groups will be charged a 50% service fee of your originally scheduled appointment.
Please Note: You will be required to provide a credit card or gift card number prior to booking and will only be charged for services if proper notice is not given. To cancel or reschedule your appointment you must call the salon or email us at email@example.com.
Your time is important to us and we are committed to offering all guests a reliable timetable. If you arrive late for your appointment you may be asked to reschedule or will be offered a shortened service so we may serve every guest promptly.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reserved appointment to ensure plenty of time to change and relax. We provide you with a robe, slippers and a key to your own personal locker. You are also welcome to relax in the co-ed quiet lounge after your treatments and enjoy the complimentary snacks, beverages or a wellness book as long as you like.
If you currently have gel on your nails make sure you are also booked for a gel removal, as the removal process can take longer than your scheduled appointment. We cannot remove acrylic nails.
During treatments, your body will be draped with sheets or towels to ensure your privacy. However, because your relaxation and enjoyment is our number one priority, please feel free to leave on as much clothing as makes you comfortable.
Promoting Health & Wellbeing
We ask that you be courteous to our staff by canceling your appointment if you have any communicable diseases such as a cold, flu, cold sores, athlete’s foot, other skin conditions, etc. This is for the protection of the technician performing the service as well as our other guests. We reserve the right to refuse service.
We ask that you do not leave your child unattended at any time during your visit. This is for the safety of your child as well as maintaining a relaxing atmosphere for other guests. Children are not permitted in the spa.
No tipping is expected but is always appreciated and up to your discretion. We also appreciate referrals of your friends and family.
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, all major credit cards, Tyler Mason gift cards and personal checks ($30 returned check fee).