Master Stylist / New Talent Director / hair loss + wig specialist
Joined the TM family in 2006
“The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within — strength, courage, dignity.” — Ruby Dee
Education + Experience:
- Nationally-certified wig specialist
- Numerous continuing education classes in cutting, hair coloring and styling
- Week-long Precision hair-cutting training with Allilon
- Worked with Davines for 16+ years
- Volunteer stylist for Flashes of Hope at Riley and Peyton Manning Children’s Hospitals
- Fine + thinning hair
- Highlights, Balayage + Dimensional color
- Scalp treatments
- Precision hair cutting
- Curly Cut & Style
- Wig cutting and styling
- Davines Natural Tech line: I especially love the Natural Tech line because it is prescriptive hair care that helps solve guests hair and scalp challenges.
- I believe in Davines, and I have many favorites. I love Davines because the quality is so amazing, and I can customize what each guest needs. I love what they do to give back to the community and Mother Nature!
- Monday 10am-8pm
- Tuesday 10am-8pm
- Wednesday 10am-8pm
- every other Saturday 9am-3pm
A little about Rachel M.:
Rachel loves to learn! She says she values new experiences, opportunities, and cultures to help shape her creativity, and bring inspiration to her guests. Being outdoors and soaking in nature’s beauty is also key to Rachel’s creative spirit. Even outside her career as a stylist, she is passionate about helping others and making a difference in people’s lives. Rachel loves to spend time with family and friends while making new memories. Her other loves are music, art, traveling, reading, sports, animals, and trying to live each new day to the fullest.