Our Health and Safety Standards
- As always, sanitation is one of the cornerstones of our business and we always look to meet and exceed our industry’s expectations.
- All staff has been retrained and certified on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
- Each staff member will take their temperature and monitor their health before starting their day and will not arrive to work if they are showing any signs of illness
- Personal protective equipment is available to be used when necessary or requested
- All staff will be wearing face masks, face shields or both during your visit
- Our handshakes and other non-essential contact have been discontinued (air hugs are still allowed though)
- All items used during each guest’s service will be disinfected after each appointment (including stations, chairs, combs, brushes, hot tools, capes, towels, spa tables, our hands, you know – basically everything).
- Sanitation stations have been set up in high traffic areas for both guests and staff
- Sanitation of public areas will be regulated by dedicated staff members
- Contactless methods of scheduling and payment are available and recommended
- Those at higher risk for Covid-19 should consider scheduling their appointment for a later date
In Preparation for Your Appointment:
- Perform a quick personal health check and if you are showing any signs of illness or a fever above 100.4 please call and reschedule your appointment (cancellation policy will be waived)
- Leave any additional companions at home as we can only accept one person per visit to keep with required occupancy ratios
- Please bring a face mask (loops behind your ears for hair services) to wear before entering the salon and during your entire visit
- Testers and spa amenities will be temporarily unavailable
- Our space and staffing have been altered to allow for proper social distancing protocol
- Please bring only essential personal belongings to your visit
At Your Next Appointment:
- Waiting areas will be unavailable so please check in from your car and call us when you arrive. If your technician is ready for you, we will meet you at the door. If not, we will call you when your appointment is ready to begin.
- You’ll be greeted with a quick temperature check, health questionnaire and a little hand sanitizer before we begin your service (you can call it our new COVID-19 welcoming ritual)
- Limited beverage service will be available
- Plastic barriers have been placed at our front desk for a safer check out process
- Due to our limited availability and to create a contact-less check-out process, your credit card will be used to hold your appointment time for you.
- Our cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice of any changes or cancellations to appointments. If 24 hours is not given, the card on file will be charged the full amount of the appointment scheduled. However, if you are showing any signs of illness, we ask you to reschedule and cancellation charges will be waived.
- Cash transactions are discouraged
- Our curbside pick-up is available on Mon – Sat during our normal business hours, allowing for contactless shopping.
We’ve said it before and we’ll continue to say it, thank you tm community for all your love and support during this time of transition. We’re making all these changes to keep the ones we love (YOU, our tm team, and our families) as safe as possible while we all get through this time together. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Now it’s time to relax and enjoy your services. We hope to see you soon!