We’re so excited to welcome everyone back to Tyler Mason on June 1st. We’ve been so hesitant to share an exact date because it really is dependent on when our mayor will lift restrictions for Marion County. We’re planning on this to be the big day we’re able to open our doors and welcome you all back to our space with huge smiles behind our masked faces! Your visit will look and feel a bit different as we navigate this new normal together but we’re here to walk you through every step. Here are some things you’ll want to know before your next visit with us.
Our Health and Safety Standards
- As always, sanitation is one of the cornerstones of our business and we always look to meet and exceed our industry’s expectations.
- All staff has been retrained and certified on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
- Each staff member will take their temperature and monitor their health before starting their day and will not arrive to work if they are showing any signs of illness
- Personal protective equipment is available to be used when necessary or requested
- All staff will be wearing face masks, face shields or both during your visit
- Our handshakes and other non-essential contact have been discontinued (air hugs are still allowed though)
- All items used during each guest’s service will be disinfected after each appointment (including stations, chairs, combs, brushes, hot tools, capes, towels, spa tables, our hands, you know – basically everything).
- Sanitation stations have been set up in high traffic areas for both guests and staff
- Hourly sanitation of public areas will be regulated by dedicated staff members
- Contactless methods of scheduling and payment are available and recommended
- These services will be temporarily unavailable due to safety precautions: Beard Trim, Lip/Chin Wax, Facials, Journey for Two, Makeup Applications, Himalayan Salt Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Sinus Relief Massage, and Bamboo Bliss Massage). You can be placed on a wait-list and will be notified when they become available.
- Those at higher risk for Covid-19 should consider scheduling their appointment for a later date
In Preparation for Your Appointment:
- Perform a quick personal health check and if you are showing any signs of illness or a fever above 100.4 please call and reschedule your appointment (cancellation policy will be waived)
- Leave any additional companions at home as we can only accept one person per visit to keep with required occupancy ratios
- We are unable to provide appointments for any children under the age of 16 until further notice (but they can be placed on a wait-list)
- Please bring a face mask (loops behind your ears for hair services) to wear before entering the salon and during your entire visit
- Testers and spa amenities will be temporarily unavailable
- Our space and staffing have been altered to allow for proper social distancing protocol
- Please bring only essential personal belongings to your visit
At Your Next Appointment:
- Waiting areas will be unavailable so please check in from your car and call us when you arrive. If your technician is ready for you, we will meet you at the door. If not, we will call you when your appointment is ready to begin.
- You’ll be greeted with a quick temperature check, health questionnaire and a little hand sanitizer before we begin your service (you can call it our new COVID-19 welcoming ritual)
- Limited beverage service will be available
- Your technician will only be caring for one guest at a time
- Plastic barriers have been placed at our front desk for a safer check out process
- Due to our limited availability and to create a contact-less check-out process, your credit card will be used to hold your appointment time for you.
- Our cancellation policy requires 24 hour notice of any changes or cancellations to appointments. If 24 hours is not given, the card on file will be charged the full amount of the appointment scheduled. However, if you are showing any signs of illness, we ask you to reschedule and cancellation charges will be waived.
- Cash transactions are discouraged
- We’ve had a slight price increase to accommodate for new protocols and regulations (click here for our price menu)
- Thank you for being patient with us as we begin our call back process. Here is our plan to get in touch with each and every one of you.
- No need to call if you had an appointment while we were temporarily closed because we’ll contact you to reschedule within the next couple of weeks.
- We’ll return all voicemails, emails and contact our call-back list the week of June 1st.
- If you are not already on our call back list, please call us on Monday, June 8th to schedule an appointment.
- Our curbside pick-up and delivery will still be available on Wednesdays (2-6) and Saturdays (10-2) and then once we reopen it will be available Mon – Sat during our normal business hours allowing for contactless shopping.
We’ve said it before and we’ll continue to say it, thank you tm community for all your love and support during this time of transition. We’re making all these changes to keep the ones we love (YOU, our tm team, and our families) as safe as possible while we all get through this time together. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it’s time to relax and enjoy your services. We hope to see you soon!